Thursday, July 25, 2013

The last of my sample cards from Giggle Greetings


There is one stamp left in the set that I have not used because I just am at a stand still From Millan.Net on how I would use it,  maybe the next time I pull the set out?



Sets:  Giggle Greetings and Tape it (a stamp set to make your own Wasabi tape type "stuff").

Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Polka-dot Parade and Whispher White 

Inks: Temping Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Real
Red  and Daffodil Delight

Accesorries: Dazzling Details, Blender Pen, Candy Dot and Candy Dots brad builders.

PS: I know the sentiment looks crooked but I tried and tried to get to be straight, but I truely believe the they sentiments were meant to be crooked, just like the "joking" sentiment of the set itself.

Thanks for Yappin' about Stampin' with me ~~~
  
 
 
 photo sign.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! Love the happy feel to it. The sentiment looks like it was supposed to be hand written, so that could be why? Great colors together too!

    ReplyDelete