Saturday, July 6, 2013

Once again I have honorably been asked to make a card for a special occassion....

My cousin sent me a message asking me if I would make a card for him to give to his wife on their upcoming 4th anniversary.... what could I say to a challenge? From Millan.Net   From Millan.Net  and  From Millan.Net !!!

I don't know his wife (they live across the country from me), but have seen a few pictures her.  So, I asked a few questions about her likes in colors, flowers, etc. and this what I came up with.

I was happy enough with how it turned out to send it to him for his wife.





SETS:  Chalk Talk
 
PAPERS:  Whispher White, Crisp Cantalope, Venetian Romance Delicate Doiles and Old Olive
 
INK: Crisp Cantalope, Calypso Coral and Blushing Bride
 
ACCESSORIES:  Sponge, Simply Pressed Clay/flower mold and Bird Builder Punch.
 
I hope enjoy this card as much I enjoyed making it for someone as special as my cousins wife is to him....
 
Congrates to them on their 4th anniversary!!!
 
Thanks for letting once again  for letting to keep Yappin' bout Stampin'
 
Lisa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Just lovely, I am sure she will love it! I love the colors you used, and the se of the doily!

    ReplyDelete