Thursday, July 4, 2013

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

This is my Christmas in July card.... because I created the flag, and staff by hand. I used long retired Chrismas stamp sets..



Don't look too close at the flag.... as most of the it was hand designed and it was soooo difficult work out the stars....so if it is a waving flag the stars might be distorted... I am right?

SETS: Retired Christmas set.... Frosty and Snow Burst (pretty great for fireworks.... I think).

PAPER: Whispher White, Real Red and Retired Not-quite Navy

INKS: Real Red, Gel Pen and Whispher White ink pad

ACCESSORIES: Retired Gold Pen, Versamark, Brass Brad, Red Glitter Pen, Glittery Embossing Powder and Long ago retired Real Red Gingham Ribbon

Hope you all had a Happy 4th!!!
From Millan.Net

Thanks for letting me Yapp bout Stampin'

Let Freedrom Ring...and let me have the Freedom to ring out
"Loud and Clear" how upset I am about our neighbors illegal fireworks that have been going on since 5:30 and how they will have to wash the ash off my car even though the live a football field away... and yet they are continuing to set them at nearly 11:00 pm.


I know I am a grouchy Lisa!!!

Sorry...














1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to use your Christmas stamps!! Hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend. Our neighbors set off the most loud booming things I have ever heard. They were ear splitting loud. My thing, they had little kids around. Very dangerous. We retreated inside to watch them on tv..ha.

    ReplyDelete