Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hey Stampers...I'm Back~~~

 
Hello Yappin' Stamper's~
 
I was in Cali last week for an extended weekend visiting family and my new Granddaughter, Lily. 

It was great fun as my friend went with me on this fast and furious road trip!!!  Not only fast in the small number of days we were there but also, apparently, fast on the freeway as got a speeding ticket. Yeppers! I got a speeding ticket....boo-hoo
 From Millan.Net From Millan.Net !!!

Well, this trip I didn't make any cards or do any stamping but I did bring along some supplies.  Besides feeling the need for speed on the trip, I was feeling a need to stamp this weekend.  I again turned to the Giggle Greetings set and came up with a couple of "silly" birthday cards.

 
 
I can only think of one person who might get a kick out the cat card but I got a "giggle" out of making it.

Sets:  Giggle Greetings and C is for Cat (retired)

Paper: Island Indigo, More Mustard and Whispher White

Ink: Black Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo and Real Red

Accessories: Blender pen, Crystal Effects, Island Indigo Ruffled Stretch Ribbon and Red Sticky Tape


Meow, hope you get a kick out of this card.

Thanks for Yappin' about Stampin' with me.
 
 


 photo sign.jpg

1 comment: