Sunday, May 26, 2013

I should have been posting some cards but ~~~

instead I have been obsessing over getting the header of the page to be the correct size and centered.... it has been driving me crazy From Millan.Netever since I upgraded to the new blogger a long, long time ago.

I am the same way with furnishings (ask my DH, as he has to help me move the furniture until the room is balanced) and I didn't realize it but I need to do the same with cards as well, not that balance is bad, but it seems it has to be to be a part of my creativity.

For example, check out this card, there is a great sense of balance that I needed to do before I completed it.

You can see the dets (coming soon) on my Steampunk page!




Unfortunately, no one will see this card in their mailbox, as I spilled water all over it and other card right after I took the pics, boo-hoo, I really liked it... Although I did salvage the wings, so we shall see what becomes of them.

Happy Stampin' Yappers!

Lisa




1 comment:

  1. Great card Lisa! The Eiffel Tower is one of my favorite images, and love the color combo. If you like Steam punk, you will love Jim The Gentleman Crafter. He rocks it and so many other things, but his 3D metal pieces are amazing.

    ReplyDelete