Saturday, May 18, 2013

The end of the 2012-2013 catalog is nearly upon us...

... and I am really looking forward to getting my inky fingers on more of the new goodies from the 2013-2014 catty, I have already had a taste of some those yummy new goodies From Millan.Net .

With that being said, I decided I had better get some of the retiring sets out and use them.  What did I find? 

The 2 sets I pulled out had not even seen any ink.... that is shameful, because it must mean I have too much stuff... and in reality it is very true....

I call this my trio of Primary (colors) Little Friends, it was fun to get back to stamping and I have few more cards in my stash for all new children who are in my life and those to come , l like my soon to be first grand-baby ~~ Lily.  I hope the  darlin' come soon.

So below are a few cards I have made with the LITTLE FRIENDS set:



 
 
SET: Little Friends (soon to be retired)
 
PAPER: Polkadot Parade DSP, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pacific Point and Whispher White CS.
 
 
INK: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, and "many" Stampin' Write Markers, 3 1/2 Circle Originals, Circles #2 Originals
 
ACCESSORIES: Finishibg Touches Edgelits,  Bigz Dies Scallops, Clear EP, Versamark, Itty Bits Punch Pack, Small Heart Punch, Circle Punches and Basic Pearls - colored with permanent marker and White Signa Pen.
 
Thanks for Yappin' bout Stamping with me!
 
Lisa
 
PS:  I apologize to those of you who only got have a post, it appears that Blogger wasn't accepting the photos and text after 1/2 of the post :(
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment