Friday, May 17, 2013

I have been MIA for a bit....

Hi Yappin' Stampers and friends,

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!  I sure did. I got beautiful flowers, a new chicken for my kitchen, and phone calls from loved ones.

I also had a wonderful time outside since the temps were finally cool enough in my backyard to get my small garden in, play with flowers and lots of dirt :)

To be honest, I am usually flying by the seat of my pants when I attempt to plant a vegetable garden.

So, it seemed appropriate that I would fall in love with this sweet little gnome who is apparently  flying by the seat of his pants for all gnome eternity or until I rescue him from my flower cart for hibernation during the winter.



Isn't he gnome-tastic???  I think so :)

Thanks for letting me do some Yappin' that is not about Stampin'

Lisa