Friday, May 17, 2013

I have been MIA for a bit....

Hi Yappin' Stampers and friends,

Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!  I sure did. I got beautiful flowers, a new chicken for my kitchen, and phone calls from loved ones.

I also had a wonderful time outside since the temps were finally cool enough in my backyard to get my small garden in, play with flowers and lots of dirt :)

To be honest, I am usually flying by the seat of my pants when I attempt to plant a vegetable garden.

So, it seemed appropriate that I would fall in love with this sweet little gnome who is apparently  flying by the seat of his pants for all gnome eternity or until I rescue him from my flower cart for hibernation during the winter.



Isn't he gnome-tastic???  I think so :)

Thanks for letting me do some Yappin' that is not about Stampin'

Lisa





1 comment:

  1. ha, he is adorable! I love my garden and you will find the more you work in it, the easier it becomes. You will find what works, and what doesn't for you. I have had some great successes, and some funny failures (potatoes the size of marbles, or the garlic that only would grow 2 cloves on each head). i will be planting tomorrow! I wait until after Mother's day as we get frost up until then. I got a bunch of tomatoes, peppers, herbs galore, and some dahlias for beauty. These will all go in pots or planters. The rest of the plants are in the ground (perennials). Looking forward to hearing how it goes for you.

    ReplyDelete