Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Doesn't it make you feel special when someone asks you to make them a card?

I know it does me, I especially love it From Millan.Net when it is my DH does!
 
It helps me validate that I have a good reason for "needing all my stamping paraphernalia!

A girls gotta be prepared for any situation, in my case anything stamping, LOL!  I must always be ready for any opportunity to stamp, hence a room just like a store!

DH had asked me for a card for a co-worker of his that had received a promotion... I got right on it, but gasp From Millan.Net I had to come up with a masculine card, those are the hardest to come up with for me anyway.

So let me share with you what I came up with:



I had ordered this set as soon as  I heard it was retiring and I had not gotten it before because I had enough leaf sets but this one was special.

SET: French Foliage and the new sentiments stamp set Express Yourself

PAPER: Very Vanilla, New Brown Sugar, Choc. Chip

INKS:  Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Sahara Sand.

ACCESORIES: Linen Thread, Word Window and Modern Label punches

Hoping you stampers are keeping your stamping stash full for any requests that may come your way! If, not let me know I can help ;)

Thanks for Yappin' bout Stampin' with me!

Lisa



1 comment:

  1. I am sure he will love it. Love the papers and rustic look you got. I agree, I love when I am asked to make cards for others. At work there is an endless amount of cards I could make lately, so I have to make sure I schedule them well. It took one person to order and they showed it around and that is why I do a lot of personalized cards as people love to give them.

    ReplyDelete