Sunday, May 26, 2013

Better late than never is the saying, right?





Shamefully, for me it was true in regards to me getting this card sent off in time for Mother's Day to my Mom SFrom Millan.Net .
 
 
I made this card way in advance, but carried it around way too long and forget to get it mailed.
 
This card is nothing on how I invisioned it, NOT even close!  But, I like how it turned so clean  and simple and a heartfelt message to boot.
 
 


SETS: Betty's Blossoms and Amazing Family

PAPER: Rich Razzelberry, NEW In-color Strawberry Slush, Whispher White and Pear Pizzaz

INKS: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzelberry and Strawberry Slush

ACCESSORIES: Retired Bigz Die Scalloped Circles, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Bird Builder Punch and random embellishments.

Thanks for letting do some Yappin' bout Stampin' again.

Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment