Monday, June 3, 2013

Trying to use some of my retiring sets before they retired.... well

They have retired since I started working on them. So here is just quick run down on a couple I got finished:


 
 
I was thinking about how I always use my go to layouts and wanted to go for something different.  Using the Floral Framelits and Always Eleanor set I created this fun card.
 
I used a brush tip pen nib ink pad to color the image. I got the same effect that I would have with a blender pen and ink.  It was fun to try another tool for effect.
 
Stamp Sets: Always Eleanor (retired) and Fabulous Phrases
 
Paper: Crisp Cantalope, Pistachio Pudding, Whispher White and In-Color 12x12 DSP.
 
Ink:  Crisp Cantalope, Pistanchio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry, and Pear Pizazz
 
Accessories: Floral Framelits. Bigz Die Circles, Basic Pearls and Stain Calypso Coral (from SAB).  Versamark and Clear Embossing Powder.
 
Thanks for Yappin' about Stampin' with me.
 
Lisa
 



No comments:

Post a Comment