Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Three Cards Featuring the "Best of Flowers" from the March 25th anniversary set

 

 
As I stated in my last post, I made a few cards while on was in CA and gave ya all a heads up on my photography From Millan.Netof these cards.
 
I am already photography challenged, am I right, but being in a hotel with minimal lighting didn't help may cause :(   I would have taken new pics, but had already sent out most of these cards before I realized how the pics turned out.
 
I used whatever available photo editing software that I trusted and below is best I could do:
 
 
 
 
SET: Best of Flowers and Loving Thoughts
 
PAPER: Whispher White, Polka-dot parade DSP and Crushed Curry
 
INK: Raspberry Ripple, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry
 
TECH: Ink to stamp,
 

 

 
This worst of the worst photos which makes me saddest... From Millan.Net as I really like how this simple card turned out, but I couldn't get the true color of the whispher white cards stock to look anything but yellowed.
 
SETS: Best of Flowers and Express Yourself
 
PAPERS: Whispher White and Melon Mambo
 
INK: Raspberry Ripple, Primerose Petals and Old Olive
 
TECH:  Markers to stamp with a small sprint of H2o
 
 
 
 

 
 
Ok is the best pic so far of the card I made using the Best of Flowers stamp set, so I made it big, bigger and really big to overshadow the other photographs....
 
Papers:  Elegant Eggplant and Pale Plum
 
Ink: Old Olive, Pear Pizazz, Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder
 
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Clear EP, and Crochet Trim
 
I love this card~~~ even though I had limited supplies, the best techique of this card was coloring the antique ribbon with a marker and using Versamark, clear embossing to make the ribbon stiff enough to fold it the way I wanted for a greeting banner.
 
Thanks for letting me to continue to yapp bout stampin'   From Millan.Net
 
Lisa

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment