Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A set from the past....

I had been looking for this set (Light Houses) for along time because of one stamp in the set is an Oregon lighthouse.  I used the Oregon Light House stamp but covered the words Oregon with an appropriate sentiment as a sympathy card.

I clearly need to get more control over my watercoloring technique. It was not my best work,  but I was ok with this card to send it.

Sets: Light houses, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White, Veramark
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Framelits, Word Window punch, small metal brad, watercolor pencils and watercolor pen, clear embossing powder








Thanks for listening to my Yappin' bout Stampin'

Hugs, Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card.. I adore lighthouses and have seen a lot of them when I would travel. Love how you framed the image and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the coloring on it.

    ReplyDelete