Sunday, April 1, 2012

Anyone ready for a Chocolate bunny, calorie free?

I was insprired a Target ad with a simple bunny card, but it was pretty bland as white bunny.  I am more partial to chocolate bunnies :)

I hand cut out this bunny out of Chocolate chip cardstock after I used the Woodgrain background stamp with Chocolate chip ink.

Stamp sets: None

Paper: Whishper White, Chocolate Chip, Retired Valentine DSP from the SU clearance rack, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist

Accessories: small heart punch, owl builder punch, pretty in pink ribbon, double stick tape, 1/4" punch and  brown fiber "fluff"




Chocolate Bunny

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What a cute bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. That bunny is adorable. Love your blog and your header is GREAT. I just started blogging as well. I am having a lot of fun with it. I will follow you... It takes time to get followers and have met some great people online. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete