Saturday, April 14, 2012

I started this card a over a week ago....

when I was having the NW weather "blues" and all that went through my head was the children's song "RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY", but before I could finish the card, the weather changed last weekend.

I spent the whole weekend outside and wanted to do so much in the yard, start the garden and pull every single weed I could find.   As you can guess, that did't happen,  but I got some of it done and some great ideas for garden art and new plants.

I did finish the card and here it is!

Most of the supplies are tired so I won't add a list of them, but I have to tell you the hardest part of this card was tying to make the sentiment.

I used the Calendar Alphabet and Numbers set, but not even the Stamp-a-majig could help me get the letters to line up as a circle.  It is not perfect but I had to finally give up!

Enjoy!



Thanks for Yappin' bout Stampin' with me.

Hugs,
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Like the card! Miss you and love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Worth the work.... I love the sentiment, as I remember singing it with my dad when I wanted to go outside and play...He should sing with me to "make it stop raining..". Lovely card. Love the ducks and all the cutting you must have done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! Love the word circle.

    ReplyDelete