Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another fun club today

It have would have been even nicer if were outside during beautiful spring day!   But, then again we wouldn't have been able to hear each other talk because all the neighbors were out enjoying the sun moving, cutting and edging  ~~~ a bit noisy :)

I thought that this was an original idea, but recently saw a card similiar to this and the next card I cased the wording and some of the color scheme.  I wish I could backtrack to find out where I saw the card so I could acknowledge the "artist."

The first couple of cards were from Preveiew sets from the upcoming catalog ~

Sets:  Summer Smoochies, Fabulous Florets
Paper: Whispher White, Not Quite Navy
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeaid





Here is the 2nd card:

Sets: Summer Smoochies, Loving Thoughts (Occasions Mini)
Paper: Basic Black, Summer Smoochies DSP, Whispher White
Inks: Real Read, Pear Pizzaz, Basic Black

Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon



Thanks for Yappin' bout Stampin' with me!

Hugs,
Lisa 




No comments:

Post a Comment