Sunday, April 29, 2012

Have been making a few cards, but ....

it seems like I have been spending more time outside, whenever I can dodge the rain!  Lately, we have been lucky to have those sunny days during the weekend (same forcasted for next week).

I wanted  to try to making garden stakes using the big shot and this is what I shared at April last club.

Supplies:   Flashing (from the local hardware store), Big Shot:  Chalk Boardc sheets, Large Sizzix die 3" circle, Big die Top Note, Polka-dot embossing folder, chalk from the local grocery store and  SU
Rhinestone brads.



Thanks for listening to my Yappin' bout Stampin'

Hugs,
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome. I love that you could cut them with your machine. I will have to try it sometime. So fun. What great gifts for people too.

    ReplyDelete