Sunday, February 22, 2015

Wood you be mine?

What a fun name for a fun Set ~~~ Wood you be mine?

I sure had fun working on this card for my hubby for Valentine's Day. 

Although, I realized that doing a pop-up card with the design of the lumberjack wasn't the right image but I did what I could to make work and reinforced him to stand up.   All in all it was not a stable as I wanted to be :(



Sets:  Wood You Be Mine? found in the current Occasions Catalog (take a peek by clicking on the catalog above)

Paper: Retired DSP, Whisper White and Chocolate Chip.

Inks/Markers:   Real Red pad, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Cajun Craze and blender pen.

Accessories: Small heart punch, Decor Label Thinlits and wood circle rounds (bought for a project that never was completed ) :)

Find a tutorial for making your own pop-up card here at Splitcoast Stampers.


Thanks for Yappin' bout Stampin' with me.

Smiley from Millan.Net
 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment