Thursday, February 5, 2015

Things are a changin' - Part II


Yup, the only constant is change and that is what is happening with the number of family members who are/will be in our household.

And as such getting things ready requires some changes (there that word is again)From Millan.Net like deciding on who will have what rooms.

So, I moved out of the bonus/craft room into the room across the hall and this is how my new room turned out:

My Stampin' desk
Everything within easy reach :)


My paper and entertainment center  radio/CD player)


My cutting station and my wall of fame of cards from friends, family and a few of my own favorites, these get changed out often for inpiration.
Stamp storage

My card holders and punch storage

It is amazing how one can re-purpose old furniture like this old TV stand with the racks removed that  held videos
Added value, the pull out drawer
More stamp storage


With all these changes (and burning my candle at both ends) it didn't detour me when I decided to sign up again as SU! demo again, I miss it and sharing stamping and my passion with others.   Look for Part III tomorrow as I announce ~~~
From Millan.Net... to be continued....

Hugs,

 photo sign.jpg

























No comments:

Post a Comment