Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Things are a Changin' - Part III - Start Spreading the news...

As I stated in my last post, I re-signed up as a Demo and I am sooo excited to start up Card Classes again. 



My first class will be in March, more details will posted and emailed soon!!!

Although I no longer have the same space like my previous craft room there plenty of space to get creative!!!

I had discovered after not stamping/creating as much as I had before that I was little rusty at getting the card creativity juices flowing.  So after staring at some stamps and blank card stock, I finally just dug in, kept at it until by “block” abated a bit and created something worthy of sharing.  

Smiley from Millan.Net I just love the single wood stamp I used in the pic above, Love is Kindness, from the Occasions catalog (click on the catalog picture to the left see the full catalog)  there are so many fun and wonderful things being offered for a limited time.

If a purchase of $50 is made from the Occasions or annual Catalog period there are major freebies from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!!!


Time to get inky and start stampin' again.



 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment