Friday, February 27, 2015

HELLO, Red, Black and white are fabulous colors together and sooo elegant

This lovely card was made using the Something Lacy background stamp from the Occasions catalog.  In my minds-eye I saw many wonderfully colored flowers and was excited to get started.  I pulled all the colors out and began coloring but it was just to busy to me that day.

Decided to start over, looked at the flowers and saw little hearts through out the image....starting coloring those hearts and the card just came together!

 Smiley from Millan.Net

Stamps:  Lovely Lace background Stamp
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Memento Black and Real Red
Accessories: Versamark, Clear EP, Hello You Thinlits dies (Occasions catty) and Basic Rhinestones
My lesson, in this case, was not to push what I thought I wanted to create based on logic or standards,  but let myself explore, study and be attentive to how the image inspires you.
How is that for being too "artsy fartsy!"
Just Yappin' bout Stampin'  ~ until next time. Smiley from Millan.Net
 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment