Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Last of last Christmas Post and Pics....

Can't sleep, so I must be just waiting up waiting for Santa!  Because, if he doesn't show up soon I get his cookies and milk, LOL!

So here are few more cards I wanted to share, if you want details just email me:



A club favorite was this fun and easy snow globe using the Frosty Friends 'ala Cart stamp from the Winter catalog.


We also had fun with this fun sled using the scentsational Season set from the Winter catalog.





This another cased card I really couldn't add much more to make even it my own as it was so snow clean and simple:


 
 
Can  you deal with one more?
 


 

 
 
 
I have a couple more to share then I move on the New Years, Valentines and beyond.... but for now I hear somthing on the roof.... which means I will not catch Santa if I don't close my eyes and dream of those in sorrow over the last few weeks and accept the blessings I have been given.   WE all need to share out blessings with others.
 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great Christmas and Santa was good to you! Great cards! I love the sparkly snowflake, fun snow globe, and the contrast of the red/black combo on the last one. Striking! Have a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects. That snowglobe is really cool!!

    ReplyDelete