Friday, December 21, 2012

I certainly got my money's worth out of this set.  The snow-kids just kept drawing me in!

Set:  Wonderful Winter Wonderland

I used various papers, colors, accessories on the following cards.  Contact me if you would like more specifics.  As, I looked others cards on www.splitcoaststampers.com  it became clear that I was not the first to think of some of these templates.
 



 
 
 
The card below was my "original" design and I have posted it here before, but wanted to share my surprise when I went to check out SCS (see link above) that my card was the sample for this set.
 
 
 
Just some Yappin' bout Stampin'   Hug, Lisa
 

 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Lisa: They are adorable. Such sweet images you used. The one with the pipe cleaner heart was especially sweet. Have a blessed Christmas and a great 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! I love those images-really cute.

    ReplyDelete