Tuesday, July 31, 2012

With this last post, for now, I think I am caught up...

until this weekend when I need to make several birthday cards, a retirement card and whatever inspires me as I will be holding up inside the house with looming temps... 




 between 91 and 94 degrees.  That is too hot, hot, hot for my liking and most Oregonians in my opinion!

So on to this card.  I just loved  the cute example in the Holiday catalog (which I will post tomorrow) and thought I could recreate it.... but my excitement for this cute little mummy took me down a different path as you can see:

Sets: Goggly Ghouls, Watercolor Winter, retired Calendar Alphabets, Retired Out on a Limb

Paper:  Basic Black, Halloween DSP, Saraha Sand

Inks: Midnight Muse, Daff. Delight. Lucky Limeaid, Basic Grey

Accessories: Labels Colletions framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Googely eyes,  brayer, clear EP, veramark, spellbinders (that my friend bought for me last year).

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!

Love getting caught up with my stampin... and sharing my yappin'  bout stampin!

Lisa

1 comment: