Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Moving on from Christmas for now.... until I get some new goodies from my next order!

Don't be "afraidy cat" take a look into those baby blues....


My friend was in town and I had not seen her for sooo long that when she had some spare time from her whirlwind life/visit,  she wanted to make a few cards. 

I wanted make easy for get back into stampin (as all her "goodies" have been in storage for almost 2 years) so I started with the previous Christmas card post, but I remember how much she love Halloween cards and I with the thought and created this card to get her started:

Sets: Frightful Feline

Paper: Pumkin Pie, retired Halloween DSP, Whisper White, Basic Black

Ink: Stazon, Sharpie Markers, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Glittered Ribbon, Scallop Punch, BigZ Scallop Die

Scary huh?

Just Yappin' bout Stampin!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment