Sunday, July 15, 2012

Again, WOW, I have so many posts to catch up on...

But, I think I will have to work  backwards, showing you the most recent cards, etc.  So, here we go a card from todays club:


I just saw these two sets sitting next to each other on my desk and they reminded of days past going  to a local well known dairy farm for their holiday "town." Outfitted like a western town, they had pony drawn wagons rides and nice hot chocolate. This memory brought back the fun time when both my children were young and each of them holding a hot cup of cocoa with their wintery mittens after the excitement of the evening was winding down and they were cold. And that the cocoa being savored and held by those pink cheeked cherbs with winter mittens ~ warms my heart :)



Stamps: Make A Mitten, Sensational Season. retired set for the sentiment

Paper: Real Red, Night of Navy, Whispher White, Gumball Green and Candlelight Christmas

Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Basic Grey marker)

Accessories: Whispher White Bakers Twine, Finishing Touches Edgelits, 2 1/2" circle punch, 3" Bigz die, large oval punch, extra lg. scallop punch

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card! Love the way you used the mittens to hold the cocoa! Fun use of the twine too! Glad to see you posting!

    ReplyDelete