Monday, May 28, 2012


 Trying to get crafty outside of the "Stampin' Studio" by trying my hand at making a LIVING WREATH.

I have had the supplies for quite awhile, the wire wreath, moss and found a 8x8 block of succulents, but the weather hadn't been cooperating for me to get it done.

It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, the moss wasn't really workable, but I think it turned out ok and hope it will look better when the plants fill in, I hope :)

And in true Portlandia style.... I put a bird on it!



I also added a few funky garden art  pieces to my yard like these Greyhound and Boxer Weather vanes.
Not a good  pic but Noodles had to get into the action.


And this fun bird.



Some yappin' about somthin' other than stampin' just for today.

Lisa


2 comments:

  1. I love your living wreath! That is such a great idea. I love your lawn art! I have a metal bird that swings...We call him Irwin. I also have a pink flamingo, but he lost his wings and tail in the blizzard a year ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wreath! I'm here visiting from SCS and I'm your newest follower! Come and follow me too!

    PinkE
    http://simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete