Friday, May 25, 2012

This is a card from last weeks club, I hadn't given this set much notice as I just wasn't sure of what I would do with it. But, having already gotten the framelits, I knew I had better get this set because it was no known if it would make into the new catalog, which it did!

Sets:  Apothecary Art and Fabulous Phrases

Paper: Whisper White, Island Indigo, Ridinghood Red, Pretty in Pink and Twitterpatted DSP

Ink/Markers: Black Stazon, Lucky Limeade, Pretty in Pink

Accessories: Labels Collection Framelits, Baja Blue Pleated Satin Ribbon, Designer Printed Brads




I enjoyed how this card turned as well as my club members!

Thanks for Yappin' bout Stampin' with me :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love that die set-I have it but haven't played with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty. I love the set you used. The ribbon treatment you did is awesome and so are the colors. Have a great holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete