Monday, May 21, 2012

I am a bit, actually, really excited about the new Stampin' Up! catalog and luckily was able to order some preview sets like this one called Betty's Blossom and the DSP - Comfort Cafe and was thrilled to be able to get all the new In-colors paper, markers and especially the new foam pads. 

The pads are so elegant and just a gentle tap puts enough ink on the stamp to give such even color.   All my club members were really impressed, as well as I was :)

This card was made with above papers Midnight Muse, Gumball Green and Whispher White and Riding Hood Red) inks and markers, but I also used:

Punches: 2 1/2 circle, itty bitty shapes punch pack, Bird Builder punch

Accessories: Basic Pearls. tape runner and dimensions




Thanks for Yappin' about Stampin' with me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very cool. I really like this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I haven't had a chance to try out my new ink pads yet, but like you said I heard they are great!

    ReplyDelete