Friday, August 8, 2014

When I sat down to make this card, I was heart broken ...

that my dear friend and her family suffered a lose of their fur family member Otto.

This card was made for that special friend (who I miss dearly since she moved away.)   She and her family have been mourning the loss of their sweet dog and wish I could have been there to comfort her.
Otto had stayed with us a few times and was the perfect gentleman. He had a black spot on his tongue and  I was told many years ago that black spot was a sign a line of royalty in dogs which Otto was (just like my dog name Moose).
Although the image doesn't show the true Otto, I hope the color likeness is comfortinFrom Millan.Net



This was a card made from the heart for my dear friend.


Hugs,


 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment