Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lovng this card

I had my Aunt ask me if had ever tried doing a Dragonfly card after I posted my butterfly card here.

I very rarely reach beyond Stampin' Up! for all my creative card making needs but I couldn't find a dragonfly in my archive of stamp sets or in a current available set that would work for my vision until I turned to the web and found this one from The Stamping Place.

 

I used the new SU! Blendablities and for the Dragonfly/foliage and the 2014-2015  SU! in-colors with blender pens to create my best version of stained glass for the background.  I was happy with the final result.
From Millan.Net


Oh, I forgot to mention the retired set Whimsical Words that I used for sentiment I used for this card.... I was exactly the sentiment I want to my Aunt and Uncle for the inspiration. 


 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment