Thursday, July 10, 2014

Calling All Heroes!!! Especially Mustache Man ~~~~ My Personal favorite HERO!!!


I know, as well as anyone, that super heroes come and go for each of us depending on our age.

For me it was Batman and Robin, Agent 99 from Get Smart and the cartoon heroes of Under Dog, Dudley Do-right and even Scooby-Do.

For my kids the heroes were the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Ranges and some they will never admit to!

The hero I am naming in this post is my hubby must recently dubbed “MUSTACHE MAN” on his 54th birthday.

Mustache man was created due to this new Stampin’ Up! Set ~~~Calling all heroes…that I to had to have with no purpose in mind.



Here all the details on this card.... but once again Blogger auto correct "Chalk Board" version 1, miss- spelled HEROES..... I should really make a complaint....





I am lovin' yappin' bout' stampin'  with all the great sets, new offerings in markers the  and accessories in the new catalog! 
 

 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment