Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Some new fun stuff to share with you out of the New Catalog..

It appears that my being a demo for Stampin' Up! will soon end as early as the end of September (I thought it would be sooner, still have a few wonderful things to get out of the new catalog) and not sure how the next few months will play out.

I not quitting stamping or creating, "au contraire" I am reviving up my engine From Millan.Net to do more!   As I have more "stuff" than even my future great or great, great grandchild could ever use up!

That being said let me show you one of the recent cards I made using new catalog goodies:



I love clean and simple cards just as much as the elaborate ones, don't you?

I tried a new method of recording the recipe of the cards as I make them:


I thought it would be a good idea, because I will start writing down what I am doing as I go along, but usually loose my piece of paper. Most likely I have recycled it with my scraps!

This idea with the chalk board was that it being larger I wouldn't toss my notes and so far so good:) but I did repeat one of the inks I used, argh!!!

Thanks for checking in and reading about my yappin' about stampin!

 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment