Monday, June 30, 2014


BLENDED BLOSSOM WITH THE NEW BLENDABILITIES
PENS FROM STAMPIN' UP!

I love them!  From Millan.Net 

It did take me some time to figure out the best way for me to work with them.  I have always gone from light to dark, but with these you could go dark to light as well and lighten things up using the Color Lifter pen.

Check out the 

Check out this great stamp and the Blendabilities in the catalog click on pic above above and to the left to view the entire catalog.

The anticipation of getting the first release of these makers in your creative hands is over as they are available to you as of 12:01 am PST July 1st !!

Keep your eyes open for the second, final sets coming out in August to complete your set

Thanks for Yappin' about Stampin' with me!

 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment