Sunday, October 28, 2012

WOW, I sure do have some catching up to do!!!


I made these cards for my club members/friends who brought me some
Home Made Spagetti Sauce.....  YUM!

I used the retired set Viola and Voila Accessories (specially, the spagetti dish).

I had fun making this but, was having a hard time figuring out how to make the sauce so I mixed some Riding Hood Red reinker with some Cyrstal Effects.  I tried to do a "controlled" dribble but that didn't work, so I let is flow and it turned out, in my mind, like spagetti sauce as messy and good as it is:



Oh by the way, as I said before I have a remiss that I didn't show my thanks earlier... since my spagetti eating family has already emptied both the LARGE jars of the most perfect spagetti sauce !!!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute!! I love how you did the spaghetti. It really looks like spaghetti to me.

    ReplyDelete