Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hello friends... yes I am here!

Thanks so much to all of you who contacted me wondering if I fell off the face of the earth.... I DID NOT, but I did fall off the grid for a bit....

Beyond the extra long work days, my weekends have been completely booked (the days I can usually post) including a  fun trip to Lincoln City for a card making/shopping get away, an stampin' Open house in Seaside and a baby shower.... that is not to say I didn't get any stamping in I got so many cards  made and am ready to start sharing with you here.... First up are these two cards made to celebrate the soon arriving babyoming baby, one for a boy and one for a girl.  IT WAS A BOY.... CONGRATS TO MY DEAREST FRIEND FOR FIRST GRAND BABY!!!





These cards are not in order of how they were made just a sampling of what has been over the last few weeks by myself and my friends.

More soon! 

Yappin' bout Stampin'