Monday, September 17, 2012

Working again with the Perfectly Perserved Set

As you know from previous posts I made Jam for the first time a few weekends ago and I show cased the Perfectly Perserved Bundle set....  Oh my. I was working updating the blog with a really fun way to the give a gift of home made Jams, etc... but reposted a picture previous post, dang got distracted,

Anyway, this is what I want share...

I used the wonderful fabric from the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for 99 cents (they were previously 9.99 per pack, 3 extra fat quarters).


I love how this turned out, it took me awhile to make a template to for the fabric and instuctions to make the box and unfortunately the boxes aren't exactly the same so the pattern will need to by altered.

But, I am sure my club friends can figure it out because I gave all of them a box, fabric and a template!  I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with!!!

2 comments:

  1. Really cute idea. If I made canned jam (I freeze it-it's easier and I'm lazy) I would totally do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea. Love the packaging. They are very lucky in your group! I have never made jam but it sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete