Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Quick and fun card to share...

I started this card almost 2 weeks ago with the coloring and  set it aside to think about how I wanted to present the image on the card.  

I got side tracked as I  was preparing for a visit from some family members.  I have been sooo excited to see them and they are here now!

Anyway, I just think this is one of the cutest ala cart stamps I have seen in a long time!





Sets: Frosty Friends, Wondrous Wishes

Paper: Lucky Limeaide, Cherry Cobbler and Whispher White

Inks:  Colors from the Many Marvelous Markers

Accessories: Finishing Touchs Edgelits, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Cherry Cobble Sweater Trim, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Towbow Glue, Tape Runner, Blender Pens and retired Tinsle (clear).

I hope you like this clean and simple card as much as I do!

Thanks again for letting Yapp about Stampin'

Lisa





3 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the Edgelits! How cool! What a great card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love that border-that looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just darling! I have not heard of that line of stamps before. I will have to check them out. Love the trim and the edging too.

    ReplyDelete