Monday, August 13, 2012

Oops, one more post.....

I need your help here with this card...



This is a "prototype" card for an associate who has been asked to make some nature Christmas cards (for a fee, good for her) and I told her I would try to come up with some ideas based on what she told me.

I tried several "designs" for a full senery idea (4 to be exact), but thought it would it might be a good idea to make the scene looking for the window of a winter cabin.  Although, I didn't add anything holiday to this card, I thought some "snow" on the windows and some type of holly garland around the window top would more give it more of Christmas feel.

So, what do you think we should do to make this card better?

This are the sets that I used:

Retired - Fishin, Retired -Scenery Set, Lovely as a Tree


1 comment:

  1. Wow a lovely card and a beautiful scene. I am thinking as the card is now, it could be for any occasion. It is so versitle. I am thinking a sentiment on the front or some snow/holly around the window like boughs would drive the occasion home. I love it.

    ReplyDelete