Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Another Splitcoast Stampers inspired card

I worked through the tutorial after I found a stamp I thought would work, the SU! retired background stamp "From the Garden."

Unfortunately, my pictures don't show the raised areas as well as I would have liked, even in the largest pic mode for this blog.


am usually all about balance and after looking at the greeting I should have had someone-else's assistance Smiley from Millan.Net  to help me see that I needed to reverse the salutation with the embellishment and clean out my ears to get my equilibrium back... 

Stamps:  From the Garden, retired Background stamp and a retired sentiment stamp.

Paper: Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, and Hello Honey.

Inks: Memento Black, Mossy Meadow and the now discontinued Blendabilities

Accessories:  Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches.  Basic Rhinestones and Yellow Sharpie


Thanks for Yappin' bout Stampin' with me!!!


 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment