Monday, December 9, 2013

RETROSPECT of what I have been doing in my stampin' studio...

 
I am always a bit embarrassed when I come to post and see how long I have been away!
 
In this case, it appears that it was in August that I last posted any cards From Millan.Net !!!


Some Halloween Creations:


 
This card was made for my Granddaughter's first Halloween ~
 
Sets:   Out on a Limb, Carved and Candlelight (both retired)
 
 
Paper: Whispher White, Basic Black,and Pumpkin Pie 
 
 Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky
 
Accessories: Bigz Die Ovals, 11/4 Circle Punch, Label punchs and
Satin Pumpkin Pie Ribbon
 
 

 
Pumpkin Fun:


These little muslin bags are in the Holiday catalog. I just had to have them even though I was not sure what I would do with them.

I then saw a picture in the October Pottery Barn catalog, there was a table decorated with all their Halloween wares and tucked in one of their "caldrens" was a cute bag similiar to these I made.
 
I filled mine with candies and sent them out to my long distance family members.
 
Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black Stampin' Write Markers
 
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones colored with a yellow Sharpie Marker
 
Easy peasy, fun to make and fill with sweet goodies!
 
 
Halloween Gift Stamp:


 
My daughter and her roommate were out shopping for some yarn and found this cute little stamp and gave it to me just for fun.

I thought it was adorable and went right to work on creating this card.

Paper: Whispher White, Basic Black and retired Designer Series Paper

Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Stazon Black, Old Olive, a yellow highlighter for they eyes

Accessories: Framelits, Glitter Brads a stamp from the Halloween Bingo set.


That me yappin' bout stampin' 

From Millan.Net  
 
 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment