Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hello, Hello...


This will be my last post ~~~


"You say hello and I say Good-bye."  ~
The Beatles~

And I know that I must say good-bye!!!

I have been stuggling to get all of my followers the newest and greatest specials and posting my lastest cards with all the details.

I have not been doing very a good job at my goals for a successful blog :(

So remember me by this this pic, because I will always be working in my Stampin' Studio  creating :) and will be focusing on doing the best for my own creativity and for my club members.

I am NOT giving up being a Demo, but being a blogger.  It is apparently, it is how I need to roll now.



I will post my cards in my Gallery at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=50391

Thanks so much for your support !!!

I will continue to YAPP BOUT STAMPIN'

HUGS,
Lisa