Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hello, Hello...


This will be my last post ~~~


"You say hello and I say Good-bye."  ~
The Beatles~

And I know that I must say good-bye!!!

I have been stuggling to get all of my followers the newest and greatest specials and posting my lastest cards with all the details.

I have not been doing very a good job at my goals for a successful blog :(

So remember me by this this pic, because I will always be working in my Stampin' Studio  creating :) and will be focusing on doing the best for my own creativity and for my club members.

I am NOT giving up being a Demo, but being a blogger.  It is apparently, it is how I need to roll now.



I will post my cards in my Gallery at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=50391

Thanks so much for your support !!!

I will continue to YAPP BOUT STAMPIN'

HUGS,
Lisa




1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to read this Lisa. Your work is lovely. That last card with the carmaker with the cat at her feet is just adorable. All the best to you in all your endeavors. Create and be happy!

    ReplyDelete