Sunday, June 10, 2012

So back to the true reason for this Blog ~~~

Yappin' bout Stampin'

So the new 2012-2013 Catalog has been out for a couple of weeks now and I have some really fun sets I am so excited to share.

I went to the coast to take of my friends dogs and had a wonderful opportunity to use some of my new sets... I barely had cell phone service and no internet.... so I enjoyed my friend's pups and her enclosed porch AND totally took over her vintage table:



But to be sure I was on the up and up the pups kept me under constant surveillance...



If I made one false move they would attack me with wagging tails and kisses.... I knew I was in danger of tooo many tongue lashings if I resisted!

Tomorrow I will post a few of the cards I made with some of my favorite new sets.

Lisa



1 comment:

  1. Such great photos..That pup looks like he is keeping a close eye on you.. Love your friends vintage table..SO fun!

    ReplyDelete