Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Yes, yes, I have been stamping, have not created a card with the images I have been working on ~

Because, as I mentioned in my previous post with only together card, the SU! Blendability markers have been discontinued and I was caught up in the defect/quality issues.  

I had wanted to get many of the sets I purchased replaced, but  that is no longer a possibility Smiley from Millan.Net and as such I want to get the most out the markers while they are still viable.

I must say that SU! is working hard to make rectify this situation for customers and Demos.

But, I did get side tracked and made this wreath for my Grand-daughters room.   Her mom wanted something of her door and I this is a placeholder until she finds something that she likes better.


I like it if I do say so myself, but I might need a bow on the lower right hand bottom. 

Hope you like it as well !!!

Happy Stamping Smiley from Millan.Net
 photo sign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment